Sunday, April 30, 2017

Brian Park
26 April 2017
The Straight-A Conspiracy: Chapters 1 and 2
            Chapter 1 is about knowledge is power. Most individuals believe that being smart is about being born with the right brain or being a slave to studying. I disagree about being born with a smart brain. You just need to focus in your studies and stress is not good for your brain. The one way I relieves stress is listen to music or listen to classical music. Classical music helps your brain relax. I know I was not born with the right brain like Thomas Edison. I just need to focus better in my studies.
            Genius, smart brain is a good brain to have in life. Genius people are just gifted with the brain. Genius is effortless. Not everyone can’t be born a genius. All the great brain brings you guaranteed fame and fortune like Thomas Edison. But Edison fail 1,000 time at inventing the light bulb. Edison just focus on his goal inventing the light bulb. He was stupid to learn anything. Edison just work hard inventing the light bulb.
            Chapter 2 is about Automaticity is just the ability to do something automatic. This ability is not that hard to get. Anyone could get this ability. You just to practice and study to get better, and you will do it automatic in your brain. Automaticity makes life so mush easier.  When babies start to grow, they start walking. Babies must practice walking to get automaticity.  All the genius people practice or study hard to get automaticity.

            After reading chapter 1 and chapter 2, I learned that having a smart brain does not make you genius you just need to work hard to become one, and I just need to focus better in my studies. If I want to get automaticity, I must practice and study hard. All the genius was not born smart, they just focus and work hard in their life. Like, Edison inventing the light bulb for everyone to see in the dark. I will stay focus and keep Automaticity strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment